Tile Map Composer
- Select an area of the map.
- Zoom to the required level.
- Check how many tiles and Mb will be downloaded.
- Check also how big (in cm) the map will be once printed (at 300 dpi).
- Click the "Go!" button.
- You will get a Bash script (scroll down the page) to download and compose the map. The map will be georeferenced with a .wld file.
The generated script is intended for the Bash shell, it requires the wget utility and
montage from the Imagemagick package. Any GNU/Linux distribution should be sufficient for the job.